I work as a consultant and my work tends to come in spurts. I love getting the work, but I hate those weeks when I have so much ‘real’ work that I have no time for anything else. This is one of those weeks.
Things being neglected:
- Writing (I stole a few minutes to throw this together)
- Vacuuming (oh darn)
- Leaving the house during this lone week of beautiful fall weather (I work from home)
- Laundry (at least being done right…a couple of loads have been washed but I keep forgetting to dry them!)
- Reading all the Facebook ‘news’ (I’ll live)
- Catching up with friends (I hope ya’ll read this…it’s all you get)
I’ll be back with something real to say in a couple of days…don’t forget about me!